Forza Track Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forza Track Days

You are not connected. Please login or register

Track Day time

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Track Day time Empty Track Day time 4th June 2012, 5:06 am

JA 37 Viggen

JA 37 Viggen
Forza Track Days Regular

I know the majority of the participants in these track days are from Europe, so the main goal is to get a time best suited for y'all. But could the track days be moved to perhaps 1500 or 1600? This is simply to make it easier for people in North America to attend.

1400 UTC is 0900 EST and 0600 in Turn10 Land (Pacific Time)

I hope this can be taken into consideration.

2Track Day time Empty Re: Track Day time 4th June 2012, 8:04 am

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

Whilst I do agree in principle that making the event an hour or two later probably would be better, it could mean that some of us from Europe have to then miss out for dinner. I'm open to thoughts from everybody else on the subject, of course! I have no problem with changing the time, however I can then make no garuntee that I will actually be able to open the lobby at the time that I stated because I may be having dinner... Like I said, let's see what everybody else thinks. Smile

There will always be open track days on weekday evenings (UK time), and we could also alternate the timing for official events each weekend? Just a thought.

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

3Track Day time Empty Re: Track Day time 8th June 2012, 3:37 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, I don't actually care, got nothing to do at sunday evenings anyway, some might have other hobbys / activitys to go for, but personally for me, we can change the time -1 to +6 hours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum