Forza Track Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forza Track Days

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza Track Days Event #10

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forza Track Days Event #10 Empty Forza Track Days Event #10 1st June 2012, 7:38 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

Theme: Production Cars
Track: Sunset Infield Full

2Forza Track Days Event #10 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #10 1st June 2012, 7:47 am

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

Smile

Glad to see you've got the calendar function working as intended. Feel free to post Event #11 here too, but also on the official FM.net forum just until we get a few more members here. Thumb Up

I'm working on a new 'event post template' for this forum at the moment too. Would you mind if I edited your post with the new template when I have finished it?

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

3Forza Track Days Event #10 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #10 1st June 2012, 7:48 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

Feel free to do so, it makes it look more professional.
p.s. I like how it auto-posts any new events here, nice touch

4Forza Track Days Event #10 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #10 1st June 2012, 7:51 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

Indeed it is. I thought it would be easier than posting an event on the calendar and then having to create a separate thread for it too. Just an easy way of combining both, which is cool. Smile

5Forza Track Days Event #10 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #10 1st June 2012, 11:49 pm

charlieC

charlieC
One-Timer

the calender is really cool guys

but was wondering what classes ( im a noob to forza tournaments ) as production cars? what classes are aloud? and is it ok that i dont have a mic Tongue Out ?

oh and i would like to sign up to the event Tongue Out

chill543 is my gamertag.... Thumb Up

6Forza Track Days Event #10 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #10 2nd June 2012, 1:25 am

iTeknix

iTeknix
Forza Track Days Rookie

cars have to be production cars, so basically road legal and the maximum PI is R2 875.

7Forza Track Days Event #10 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #10 2nd June 2012, 1:29 am

iTeknix

iTeknix
Forza Track Days Rookie

i dont think a mic is needed but it is encouraged. To sign up, you need to go the the forza forums on forzamotorsport.net. When on the site go to community in the top right hand corner, then go on forums, then scroll down to "racers lounge" enter it, find the trackdays thread on the first page and sign up there.Forza Track Days Event #10 1575622260

8Forza Track Days Event #10 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #10 2nd June 2012, 8:00 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

Cheers for sorting him out Teknix. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum