Forza Track Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forza Track Days

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza Track Days Event #11

+2
JA 37 Viggen
deadlycowpat95
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Forza Track Days Event #11 6th June 2012, 2:17 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

Forza Track Days Event #11 ForzaTrackDayssig

Hello, and welcome to Forza Track Days.

Forza Track Days Event #11 EventOverview

Forza Track Days is an exciting and unique event which promises to deliver the thrill of a real life track day. Drivers bring the cars they love to the tracks they love, and have the chance to see what others love driving too. Drivers then get the opportunity to take part in a fully fledged track day experience, as they hot lap the track whilst on track with all of the other drivers. It doesn't matter what you bring to the event, as long as you love driving it. Forza Tracks Days is a fun based event and should not be mistaken for a competitive racing series. If you are taking part in Forza Track Days because you want to record the fastest lap time, this event is not for you! Some events will offer a themed experience, whilst most will just be production car track days. The whole point of Forza Track Days is to enjoy a true track day experience, meaning the more diverse the car selection, the better! Forza Track Days hope to have cars from all different classes running on each events.

Forza Track Days Event #11 EventSpecifications

Event Theme: Production Cars
Event Track: Nurburgring GP Full
Event Duration: 40 Minutes
Event Day*: Sunday, June 10th 2012
Event Time**: 14:00 / 2:00pm

*Subject to change. **Time given in UK GMT format

2Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #11 6th June 2012, 3:58 am

JA 37 Viggen

JA 37 Viggen
Forza Track Days Regular

I'll be sure to remember it's on Sunday this time Tongue Out

3Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #11 6th June 2012, 5:48 am

F4H bandicoot

F4H bandicoot
Forza Track Days Rookie

So 3pm?? Or 2pm BST??

http://www.f4h.es

4Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #11 6th June 2012, 6:11 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95

2 pm our time bandicoot, Ben's forum template says gmt so I stuck with that

5Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #11 11th June 2012, 4:04 am

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

Great fun as always today. Looking forward to more next weekend. Smile

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

6Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #11 11th June 2012, 5:46 am

Thatcargeek

Thatcargeek
Forza Track Days Rookie

The replay from the Beetles is on my SF. Feel free to grab pictures etc. Big Smile

7Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #11 11th June 2012, 9:29 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

I wish I could have stayed for the Beetle's on Fujimi afterwards but needs must. We'll be doing some races or some sort after each event in the future, too.

8Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #11 12th June 2012, 7:07 am

Dribbly Midget

Dribbly Midget

Sign me up!

9Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #11 12th June 2012, 7:12 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

It was yesterday........

Tongue Out

10Forza Track Days Event #11 Empty Re: Forza Track Days Event #11 13th June 2012, 3:25 am

Dribbly Midget

Dribbly Midget

26BSD wrote:It was yesterday........

Tongue Out

I know now - that was just me and tiredness yesterday. I, somehow, worked out that it was next week... Neutral

I knew I'm not great at math, but that is worrying...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum