Forza Track Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forza Track Days

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza Track Days Banger Racing

+2
deadlycowpat95
SandVibe
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Forza Track Days Banger Racing 22nd June 2012, 2:32 am

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

Welcome to Forza Track Days Banger Racing!

Banger racing is a type of motorsport which all motorsport fans should appreciate. Whilst still having a competitive edge much the same as more serious series', banger racing is also based around the fun factor, and the excitement. Forza Track Days Banger Racing promises to deliver the same excitement and fun factor that can be witnessed at real life banger racing events all over the globe!

RULES:
  • You can only use a car which is on the list of permitted cars (shown below).
  • Your chosen car must be upgraded (or downgraded if applicable) to a maximum PI of 425.
  • Your car must have a race rollcage installed, and be using the stock tyre compound. Your car must not have any Forza aero installed, with the exception of muscle car hoods.
  • Your car must have a set of the permitted rims (shown below).
  • You can use any means necessary to secure a victory. Full body contact is permitted, and encouraged!
  • Your car must carry a unique racing number, as well as fictional sponsors. The more witty and rude the sponsor, the better!

PERMITTED CARS:
Spoiler:

PERMITTED RIMS:
Spoiler:

TAKING PART:
If you would like to take part in Forza Track Days Banger Racing, you must build a car which meets the build specifications, and then stick around after a track day event, which is when most Banger Racing will take place.

Last edited by 26BSD on 26th June 2012, 11:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

2Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 22nd June 2012, 3:25 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

Driver: deadlycowpat95
Number*: 42
Car(s)**: VW Golf MK3
Sponsor(s): Poos-E Solutions
Colour(s): Red/white/Jesus

3Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 22nd June 2012, 3:29 am

JA 37 Viggen

JA 37 Viggen
Forza Track Days Regular

Driver: JA 37 Viggen
Number*: 24
Car(s)**: 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R
Sponsor(s): "Unicron United", "Cleaning Agents by Saddam"
Colour(s): Red, black, Mexican flag with Top Gear logo on driver door

4Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 22nd June 2012, 4:04 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

Cheers for the entries fella's. Feel free to suggest a day/time that we can run it. Smile

5Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 22nd June 2012, 5:13 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

Driver: SettlingAphid60 (team "Wrecking Crew")
Number*:666
Car(s)**:Ford Country Squire
Sponsor(s)*:Exotic imports / F U works
Colour(s)*:Yellow / Black

6Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 24th June 2012, 1:08 am

Dribbly Midget

Dribbly Midget

Dribbly Midget
'96 Chevvy Impala SS

Little hint to what it looks like Tongue Out

Forza Track Days Banger Racing Forza3m

Top speed of 190 mph, Aphid and your Squire be aware Wink

7Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 25th June 2012, 2:51 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

well. I was totally in for this, but as people forget the meaning of "racing" and start to go wrong way around, I drop out. Who wants "the squire"

8Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 25th June 2012, 4:21 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

Going backwards is the fun part! Big Smile

9Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 25th June 2012, 4:29 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

how can you win if you drive backwards? and after that, why don't we all start driving backwards?

That's what I mean, and that's why it's better that I stay out of it, so we all can have fun.

10Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 25th June 2012, 9:12 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95

Because maybe it is not all about the winning? If it was would any of us purposley hit each other and build crap cars for the hell of it? Jeez, its just a bit of fun.

11Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 25th June 2012, 9:28 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

+1 to Ryan Smile

12Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 25th June 2012, 10:17 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

Well put full damage on... winner is the last car mobile?

Or put up 2 teams, your winnigs dosn't matter as long as your team wins

Now this could make me understand driving backwards.

13Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 25th June 2012, 10:44 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95

Why does winning have to be so important?

14Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 26th June 2012, 3:00 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

26BSD wrote:
[*]You can use any means necessary to secure a victory. Full body contact is permitted, and encouraged!
I was thinking about this when I joined.
If I would just want to crash on anything and everything I would go to play Carmageddon.

And this is why it's better that I give up on this banger racing, as it turned out that I was wrong of the nature of the event, and I do not like it, it's better not to try to force my way trough, cause that would (possibly) ruin the fun from other peoples, therefore it leaves only the opinion of forgetting it for me, that way we all can have fun as we like to have.

15Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 26th June 2012, 5:00 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95

Can you actually explain what you where thinking the event was then?

16Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 26th June 2012, 5:20 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

SettlingAphid60 wrote:
26BSD wrote:
[*]You can use any means necessary to secure a victory. Full body contact is permitted, and encouraged!

17Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 26th June 2012, 6:50 am

Thatcargeek

Thatcargeek
Forza Track Days Rookie

Janne, your post is clearly aimed at me, since I was the only one driving backwards for a bit. Well, let's put it this way, I got spun which is fair game. So instead of going around half a lap behind everyone else and having no chance to bash anyone off, I went around the wrong way because a) it's more fun and b) I cou;dn't give a s*** abou winning.

If you have a problem with someone going around the wrong way during a banger race then you obviously don't understand it. Your comment 'win at all costs' is bollocks; we're in it to have fun and in doing so have a laugh. Going around the wrtong way, bashing people off produced a hellva lot more laughs than going around miles off the pace.

In short, uyou're in a minority. Live with it.

18Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 26th June 2012, 6:55 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

I think that's a fair post.

19Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 26th June 2012, 7:30 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

and you claim that there wouldn't be anyone else spinning at some point,
so you could knock him off?
I doubt that, cause more than one time the winner has been over 1 lap ahead of the last car.

But anyway, as I have say'd already multiple times, it's better that I forget this.

20Forza Track Days Banger Racing Empty Re: Forza Track Days Banger Racing 26th June 2012, 7:39 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

We'll that one there then please. Smile Thanks for trying it out anyway Janne.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum