Forza Track Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forza Track Days

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have an idea...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have an idea... Empty I have an idea... 12th June 2012, 6:04 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

Hello everyone, recently an idea cropped up in my mind, and I want some feedback before I go ahead with it.

I am considering running a 'loan a track day car' service, as I feel it may help those who are struggling to choose a car to use for an upcoming event or those who don't have much to spare on track day cars.

Thoughts? If all is fine I should have this service running by event 13.

2I have an idea... Empty Re: I have an idea... 12th June 2012, 6:10 am

Thatcargeek

Thatcargeek
Forza Track Days Rookie

Good idea, although the only problem I can see is if the person doesn't give the car back. Then what do you do?

3I have an idea... Empty Re: I have an idea... 12th June 2012, 6:15 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95

Ban them from using the service perhaps, although im sure everyone here is trustworthy, and I may charge a small fee for the more expensive cars to hopefully cover this issue if I need to.

4I have an idea... Empty Re: I have an idea... 12th June 2012, 6:21 am

Thatcargeek

Thatcargeek
Forza Track Days Rookie

I agree that everyone here that I've encountered so far seems to be trustworthy. Smile Charging I guess would get rid of some of those problems, as would not loaning out your pride and joy.

If you want me to chip a few cars in, do let me know what types / models / makes etc and I'd be more than happy to 'elp. Smile

5I have an idea... Empty Re: I have an idea... 12th June 2012, 6:25 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95

I shall keep it in mind Smile

6I have an idea... Empty Re: I have an idea... 12th June 2012, 6:26 am

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

If a person doesn't give you your car back, I'll ban them from FTD all together, don't worry about that! Good idea, I like it. Smile

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

7I have an idea... Empty Re: I have an idea... 13th June 2012, 5:00 am

Sweetpink99

Sweetpink99
Forza Track Days Rookie

I wouldn't mind giving cars away all together. I'm having troubles spending all my Credits anyways.

8I have an idea... Empty Re: I have an idea... 13th June 2012, 6:21 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

I'm up for this loan a car business.

My cars are generally C-S class and I build them more that I can use myself, tunes usually power tunes, and liveries anything that I could think seeing on one out on the streets.
Personally I prefer high power RWD cars, but I got awd and fwd cars also in my garage.

Generally my cars are slightly understeering, but nothing that you couldn't overcome with slight abuse of accelerator Smile

And I got some silly tunes also Big Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum