Forza Track Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forza Track Days

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza Horizon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forza Horizon Empty Forza Horizon 3rd June 2012, 1:22 am

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

The info that was leaked today, along with the screenshots, has got my completely stoked for this game. My play time on a Forza 4 will be severely shortened when this game is released on the 26th October for Europe. (23rd for US, always earlier... Sad)

Anyway, I figure we can use this thread to discuss FH until some more info is revealed, probably during E3 next week. I might be starting up something for FH alongside FM4 Forza Track Days, it all depends on fine details I guess.

Cannot wait! Big Smile

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

2Forza Horizon Empty Re: Forza Horizon 3rd June 2012, 2:49 am

JA 37 Viggen

JA 37 Viggen
Forza Track Days Regular

Colorado 'eh? That's one amazing place. I went there last August. Mountain passes, open roads, hairpin turns, off roading trails, hefty speeding fines...I don't think it will all be desert. After all, the Colorado Rockies are where everything I just mentioned lives!

Great news about the physics and the surfaces as well.

This part has me worried though:
or you engage in illegal races with opponents that you come across over the miles.

We all know Ferrari doesn't want their cars in games where they'd be driven illegally.

3Forza Horizon Empty Re: Forza Horizon 4th June 2012, 11:29 pm

Aerotourer

Aerotourer
Forza Track Days Rookie

It is going to be an agonizing wait.
Who would know T10 could read the minds of racing game enthusiasts worldwide?
After a disappointing second iteration of Test Drive Unlimited, this has the potential to be all TDU2 should have been, even exceed it. Forza physics, an open-world environment and a diverse car collection sounds like a recipe for instant success.

JA 37 Viggen wrote:This part has me worried though:
or you engage in illegal races with opponents that you come across over the miles.

We all know Ferrari doesn't want their cars in games where they'd be driven illegally.
Sadly, it would rule out Honda Motor Company as well. The last game to combine Honda products and illegal racing was NFS Underground 2 back in 2004. Afterwards some wiseguy in the PR department must have decided Honda needed a change of image, and as a result, any street racing game seeking to license their products receive a blatant NO.

4Forza Horizon Empty Re: Forza Horizon 5th June 2012, 8:50 pm

Sweetpink99

Sweetpink99
Forza Track Days Rookie

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YvOPw720-r0

I don't know what to think from that trailer. Tho Forza 4 trailer was really missleading so can't really make anything out of this more than off-ride and shitty wubwubwubwubwubwuwbuwbub.

5Forza Horizon Empty Re: Forza Horizon 8th June 2012, 3:36 am

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

Man, this is shaping up to be a GREAT game! Big Smile

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum