Forza Track Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forza Track Days

You are not connected. Please login or register

YELLOW BIRD!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YELLOW BIRD!!!! Empty YELLOW BIRD!!!! 2nd June 2012, 3:38 pm

JA 37 Viggen

JA 37 Viggen
Forza Track Days Regular

The Ruf CTR 'Yellow bird' is in the June DLC! SO AWESOME!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. It's the car I've wanted in Forza (other than the 911) ever since I learned about it.

2YELLOW BIRD!!!! Empty Re: YELLOW BIRD!!!! 2nd June 2012, 6:30 pm

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

Also, C63 BLACK SERIES!!!!!
I have that feeling we will see a few DLC cars next week at the track day.

3YELLOW BIRD!!!! Empty Re: YELLOW BIRD!!!! 2nd June 2012, 7:29 pm

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

Oh man, this DLC pack is right up my street! And I am not lying when I tell you that every single DLC for Forza 4 has really impressed me. Not one pack that I have not liked, which I think is due to the fact that T10 keep it mixed in every pack.

Ryan, please make sure that next week is production themed again! Tongue Out I know that all of us will have something different that we want to drive. I'll get the DLC when I get back next Saturday so I'll be ready for it. I'm thinking either the '40 Ford Coupe or the Maserati Ghibli, but I'll wait to drive them all first!!

The first thing I do when I get back from Cornwall next Saturday is download the pack, and then run a lap of the 'Ring in a stock CTR Yellowbird, no assists as usual. Should be a blast! Big Smile

And finally to note, ForzaRacer320 from the Forza forum helped me get the Porsche pack, so I can see and drive them now. I'm very grateful to ForzaRacer for helping me out!

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

4YELLOW BIRD!!!! Empty Re: YELLOW BIRD!!!! 2nd June 2012, 7:42 pm

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

Its nice to hear you have the Porsche pack Thumb Up
I am going to keep it production next weekend so I can use my beloved C63, I hope to god I can put an SLS GT3 Engine into it. If not, a standard SLS engine would be fine.

5YELLOW BIRD!!!! Empty Re: YELLOW BIRD!!!! 2nd June 2012, 7:46 pm

SandVibe

SandVibe

I guessed it was the C63 as soon as the 'Black' clue was given. I fell in love with it when I saw it on Top Gear, and I'll have to have mine in that gorgeous yellow/golden colour too! Smile

6YELLOW BIRD!!!! Empty Re: YELLOW BIRD!!!! 11th June 2012, 9:36 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

Loving the Beetle from this pack! Made myself a beauty of a D class tune (even if it does top out at 111mph), and downloaded a fabulous livery from the Storefront. Wonderful! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum