Forza Track Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forza Track Days

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clarkson: Love or Hate?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clarkson: Love or Hate? Empty Clarkson: Love or Hate? 25th June 2012, 9:52 pm

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

One thing is for certain, you either love him, or you hate him. Jeremy Clarkson is the subject of this question.

I for one am a huge fan. He has the confidence to stand up for his opinions, and to put it simply, he just does not give a s*** about what anybody else thinks of the opinions which he chooses to express.

I had a good old chuckle to myself this morning whilst reading through this section on his Wikipedia page.

What are your thoughts on the man?

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

2Clarkson: Love or Hate? Empty Re: Clarkson: Love or Hate? 25th June 2012, 10:19 pm

Sweetpink99

Sweetpink99
Forza Track Days Rookie

I like him, people should dare to express their opinions more in the media. But yeah, people sure are quick to get offended these days. Its interesting that people choose to be offended by such minor things.

3Clarkson: Love or Hate? Empty Re: Clarkson: Love or Hate? 26th June 2012, 1:44 am

JA 37 Viggen

JA 37 Viggen
Forza Track Days Regular

I'm a big fan and I have similar opinions regarding certain cars.

Unfortunately every idiot on the internet who's watched a video with him in it goes about claiming Jezza's negative opinion of a car is fact (911s and Corvettes come to mind).

4Clarkson: Love or Hate? Empty Re: Clarkson: Love or Hate? 26th June 2012, 2:25 am

Sweetpink99

Sweetpink99
Forza Track Days Rookie

Agreed, I'm not a very big fan of American cars in general but I don't understand all the hype around Ford ans BMW that comes out from his mouth haha.

5Clarkson: Love or Hate? Empty Re: Clarkson: Love or Hate? 26th June 2012, 2:46 am

SettlingAphid60

SettlingAphid60
Forza Track Days Regular

No actual love, no hate either.
I could say that I like him, some of the things he does makes perfect sense, though I'm a fan of american cars, which makes our opinions differ sometimes. And that's probably only reason I don't love him

6Clarkson: Love or Hate? Empty Re: Clarkson: Love or Hate? 26th June 2012, 5:01 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

HE IS AMAZING.
Tongue Out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum