Forza Track Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forza Track Days

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Forum

+9
BMW e46 M3
F4H bandicoot
Aerotourer
Sweetpink99
JA 37 Viggen
iTeknix
Dribbly Midget
deadlycowpat95
SandVibe
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 5th June 2012, 1:10 am

Aerotourer

Aerotourer
Forza Track Days Rookie

Sweetpink99 wrote:Hmm, thanks! I've been looking into the DM earlier and its on the "right side" of Denmark haha. Sadly the SM is really poor here in Sweden. Around 70-80 drivers in each SM, such a small amount of participants!
Denmark is a small nation, which reflects in the number of participants at DM Rally.
The most recent rally featured 46 cars, although that number does climb sometimes.

Suzuki Rally Sorø DM3 is on the 29-30th June, and there is usually more teams participating when DM comes by Själland. Last year a rally was held in Slagelse, around 5-10 minutes away from Sorø, and 65 cars showed. That was the record for the 2011 season.

I could imagine there'd be about as many this June at DM3 Rally, most likely 50-60 cars.

Besting Sweden's 80 cars per race would be a bit steep for DM, and the car variation isn't the most impressive.
But since the rally community is so small, it is also close-knit, there's a friendly, yet competitive atmosphere and it's easy to keep track of the grid and stages.

Sadly I can't post an embedded video on here until in 2 days, but search "DM 4 BMC Rally 2010" on YouTube and take the first video. It's a good video if you'd like a sample of the landscape and cars, so you can judge for yourself Smile

27Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 5th June 2012, 4:55 am

Sweetpink99

Sweetpink99
Forza Track Days Rookie

Aerotourer wrote:
Sweetpink99 wrote:Hmm, thanks! I've been looking into the DM earlier and its on the "right side" of Denmark haha. Sadly the SM is really poor here in Sweden. Around 70-80 drivers in each SM, such a small amount of participants!
Denmark is a small nation, which reflects in the number of participants at DM Rally.
The most recent rally featured 46 cars, although that number does climb sometimes.

Suzuki Rally Sorø DM3 is on the 29-30th June, and there is usually more teams participating when DM comes by Själland. Last year a rally was held in Slagelse, around 5-10 minutes away from Sorø, and 65 cars showed. That was the record for the 2011 season.

I could imagine there'd be about as many this June at DM3 Rally, most likely 50-60 cars.

Besting Sweden's 80 cars per race would be a bit steep for DM, and the car variation isn't the most impressive.
But since the rally community is so small, it is also close-knit, there's a friendly, yet competitive atmosphere and it's easy to keep track of the grid and stages.

Sadly I can't post an embedded video on here until in 2 days, but search "DM 4 BMC Rally 2010" on YouTube and take the first video. It's a good video if you'd like a sample of the landscape and cars, so you can judge for yourself Smile

Wow, that wasn't much at all. Our DM (distriktmästerskap) have a lot more participants. Christianstad had around 230 which is really nice. But I actually thought it was more in Denmark to be honest. That might be the reason why there are many danish people in the swedish forests, haha.

Atleast its fun to watch diffirent cars. We dont have much kitcars over here. Its mostly Volvo 940 and Corolla.

28Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 11th June 2012, 1:12 am

BMW e46 M3

BMW e46 M3
Forza Track Days Rookie

The forums are looking good.
Oh and hi.

http://e46fanatics.com

29Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 11th June 2012, 2:45 am

Thatcargeek

Thatcargeek
Forza Track Days Rookie

Hello all. Great fub today, look forward to next week and more mad Beetle racing afterwards. Tongue Out

30Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 11th June 2012, 3:59 am

SandVibe

SandVibe
Forza Track Days Administrator

Welcome to the both of you! Smile Today sure was great fun, glad you enjoyed it.

https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk

31Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 11th June 2012, 9:24 pm

SCS_Skreamies

SCS_Skreamies
Forza Track Days Rookie

Hey guys, can't believe I have only just seen this. My other GT was Ice Skreamies.

I'm a little confused at the moment as I dont know where things are here on this forum, do you mind me asking where I can find the sign-up for the even this Sunday if there is still spots.

Thank you Tongue Out

32Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 11th June 2012, 9:33 pm

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

The details for Sunday are not up yet, although they will be in this section: https://forzatrackdays.forumotion.co.uk/f8-calendar-events

33Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 12th June 2012, 6:28 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

What Ryan said. It's a simple system, whereby when I post an event to the calendar, a forum topic will also be created automatically for sign-ups and discussion etc.

I'm actually quite excited about finally putting our new forum to proper use! Smile

34Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 12th June 2012, 6:30 am

deadlycowpat95

deadlycowpat95
Forza Track Days Moderator

It will be excellent once we get this place fully up and running

35Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 27th June 2012, 7:17 pm

SandVibe

SandVibe

I'd just like to say a welcome to our newest members over the past few days. It's great to have you aboard! Thumb Up

36Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 28th June 2012, 7:29 am

Nickalator

Nickalator
Forza Track Days Rookie

Hey, I'm Nick. I'm loving the simplicity of the forums, along with all the boards and topics. Keep it up!

37Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 1st July 2012, 1:12 pm

EXOR Open2nd

EXOR Open2nd
Forza Track Days Rookie

Hey guys, I saw your post over on the official forums. I have been hosting my own sort of track day style events with A.I. and a few friends on the Nordschleife and when I saw your set up I thought it might be fun to give it a shot.

I'm a Fanatec wheel user, car nut that owns 3 FC RX7s in the real world, and enthusiast of just about anything automotive. Looking to hopefully join up with you lot tomorrow(for me) and get my feet wet.

I race in Forza quite a lot and am a member of Exodus Racing, a no assists club that has been around since the first Forza debuted. We have multiple series races but I'm looking for other stuff that isn't quite as serious and that may help expand my in-game experience.

Hope to catch you guys out on the track.

38Welcome to the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum 18th July 2012, 4:13 am

SandVibe

SandVibe

I'd just like to welcome our newest members over the past few days. The community is growing slowly but surely... So, welcome! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum